Friday, May 14, 2010

Earn FREE digital dollars at Swagbucks.com

We all search the internet, so why not earn some money for doing it? Simply sign up for a free account at Swagbucks.com, use Swagbucks as your search engine, and search away! Earn swagbucks randomly for searches you perform, shopping on the site, and various other things. As you rack up swagbucks over time by just doing what you normally do, check out the swag store and spend some of that free money! Mention my name, Jacqui Roberts, as the person who referred you and send some free stuff my way, too! Enjoy, and invite your friends!

1 comment:

  1. This is really FREE money, people! I haven't used it that long, and so far I've been able to get $75 in Restaurant.com gift cards, which means free meals and more date nights for the hubs and I! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete