Friday, May 25, 2012

FREE Magazine Subscriptions: Never Pay For One Again!!



Do you love reading magazines or even just enjoy having them on the coffee table for guests? Did you know that you can get a subscription to many different magazines for FREE? These are the ones I currently have a free subscription to: Popular Science (for the hubby), Martha Stewart Living, Everyday with Rachael Ray, and Everyday Food. I have a hard time keeping up with all those, so I recently passed along Better Homes & Gardens and Whole Living to family members. Lucky them, huh?!? :)

There are a couple different sites that routinely offer FREE magazine deals. Here's some to get you started:
  • Rewards Gold: All you have to do is sign up, refer some friends, and answer a few survey questions with 25 words. Then you've got yourself a FREE subscription! This might not seem like a legitimate site or offer, but it is--that's where my Martha Stewart Living and Everyday Food subscriptions came from! I have several email accounts, so I referred myself, and I would recommend using a "junk" email account to sign up because you might receive spam. Click here to view the current available magazines (MSL is one of them!!!). If you don't see one you like now, just save your points until you do.
  • Recyclebank: A website that encourages green living, where you can watch video clips, take quizzes, & make pledges to earn points. Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, one of them currently being Everyday Food for 115 points. Earning is easy and quick. Start now and you'll have your free magazine in no time! 

Other magazines I've seen for FREE:
  • Redbook
  • Women's Day
  • Good Housekeeping
  • Family Fun
  • Field&Stream
  • Working Mother
  • Outdoor Life
  • Shape
  • Family Circle
  • And more!!
When I come across any of these deals in the future, I'll pass them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment