Thursday, May 17, 2012

FREE Redbox Rental Codes!




If you're a regular Redbox user, or even once in a while, this post is for you!! There are a handful of codes that can be used at any Redbox kiosk for a FREE one-night DVD rental. The codes with no expiration are as follows:

BREAKROOM
DVDONME
DVDONUS
RENTONME

Codes valid only at Walgreens locations:
DVDATWAG
BREAKDOWN
WALGREENS

Codes valid only at Sonic locations:
DRIVEIN
DVDATSONI

Rental codes can be used one time per credit card. Remember to return the DVD by 9pm the following day to avoid additonal charges! 

Also, you can join the Redbox Text Club to receive a FREE rental code on the first Monday of every month, valid that day only. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the codes! I rent movies from Redbox a lot, and it’s so awesome getting a free rental every once in a while. I use the codes to rent movies for my kids since they don’t really care to have the latest movies just as long as they get a cartoon they like. I use Blockbuster @Home because they have newer movies a month sooner than Redbox. I prefer to know the movie instead of having someone ruin the ending for me. As soon as I get off from work at Dish tomorrow, I’ll be sure to stop by a Redbox!

    ReplyDelete